The importance of proper diet and nutrition
- Maintaining a healthy BMI is associated with regular ovulation and increased ART success rates
- Having a low carbohydrate, portion-control diet helps reduce insulin levels which supports weight loss
- Getting 30 minutes of exercise helps lower insulin levels and optimizes fertility
- Having adequate Omega-3 in your diet promotes cycle regulation and improves fertility
- Getting enough micronutrients, especially antioxidants (i.e., ß-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin E), increases the chance of getting pregnant and fosters a healthy pregnancy
Having a well-balanced healthy diet is one of the best ways a woman can prepare herself for pregnancy & fertility treatment.
Medical nutrition therapy can play a major role in management of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS), insulin resistance and hormone balance.
It can put you on the right path to achieve a healthy Body Mass Index (BMI), which may affect your ability to conceive.
Online Appointment Request
*Privacy Notice: Your information is held confidential and will never be released. By submitting this form, you give consent for a representative to contact you via phone, sms text, and/or email. All personal data fields remain private and will only be used to assist you with our service. If you prefer to contact us by phone instead, you can reach us at (615) 321-8899.